11.8.08

An Introduction


Over the next several months you’ll see posts from a variety of people on Chiral Comments. Some posts will be from invited writers who will do a single article on a specific subject, while other posts will come from ASBMB staff members who will contribute regularly to the site.

I’m one of those regular posters who you will become familiar with over the coming months. My main role at ASBMB is as the editor of the society’s monthly news magazine, ASBMB Today. I also write the introductions to the JBC Classic articles and I’m one of the editors of the upcoming ASBMB history book. When I’m not busy with those tasks I help out with whatever else needs to be written at ASBMB.

In my Chiral Comment posts I’ll keep you up to date on what’s in the latest issue of the magazine as well as solicit ideas for future magazine articles. I’ll also talk about what’s going on at ASBMB, from reports on what our committees are doing to giving you a sneak peek into the ASBMB history book. And finally I’ll be posting about the ASBMB annual meeting --telling you about what you can expect in New Orleans from science to social events and, of course, I’ll keep you abreast of the latest meeting deadlines.

No comments: